June 14, 2021
PIM Brands, Inc. (the “Company” “we” “our” or “us”) is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website http://www.pimbrands.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
II. Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 is authorized to use, or provide any information to, the Website. In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), we do not request, or knowingly collect, personal information from children under 13. If we learn of any mistaken or inadvertent collection or receipt of personal information from a child under 13 through their misuse of the Website, we will delete that information from our records. We ask all parents and guardians to assist us in our efforts to comply with COPPA by prohibiting children under the age of 13 from providing the Company with any personal information or using the Sites without parental oversight and assistance. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
III. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
• by which you are or may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other information the Website collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law, including but not limited to your Internet protocol (IP) address (collectively, “personal information”);
• that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your browser or device type or internet service provider, the websites from which you link to our Website, and aggregated, non-identifying information that is derived from your personal information (such as the number of users accessing our Website from a particular ZIP code)
• about your usage of the Website and other sites which link to and from the Website.
We collect this information: (i) directly from you when you provide it to us, either through the Website or directly when you contact us; (ii) automatically as you navigate through the site; and (iii) from third parties, for example, our marketing and sales partners. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, pixels, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
IV. Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our newsletters. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest, promotion, or sweepstakes sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
• Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
• Your searches on the Website.
V. Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, logs, and information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to store information about your preferences and recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
• Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
VII. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information: (i) to present our Website to you; (ii) to provide you with information, that you request from us; (iii) to display advertisements for our products on the Website or on other websites you may visit; (iv) to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; (v) to notify you about changes to our Website; (vi) to allow you to participate in any contests, promotions, or sweepstakes on our Website; (vii) in any other way we may describe when you provide the information, or (viii) for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you directly about our products that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, you can opt out by notifying us of your intent to unsubscribe from such communications either by clicking the “unsubscribe” link contained therein or contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
VIII. Lawful Basis of Processing
We collect and process your personal information under the following lawful bases: (i) with your consent as provided hereunder and (ii) to fulfill our legitimate interest in conducting our business as described herein, including, but not limited to, contacting you about our products, responding to your requests, facilitating contests, promotions and sweepstakes, or performing market research.
IX. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
X. Users Outside of the United States
If you are visiting the Website from a location outside of the United States, your connection will be through and to servers located in the United States. All information you receive from the Website may be created on servers located in the United States, and all information you provide may be maintained on web servers and systems located within the United States. The data protection laws in the United States and other countries might not be the same as those in your country. By using the Website or submitting information to us, you specifically consent to the transfer of your information to the United States and to the facilities and servers we use, and to those with whom we may share your information.
XI. Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at: PIM Brands, Inc. c/o Legal Department One PIM Plaza, Park Ridge, NJ 07656 USA. All requests must be labeled “Your California Privacy Rights” on the email subject line or envelope or postcard. For all requests, please clearly state that the request is related to “Your California Privacy Rights”, include your name, street address, city, state, zip code and email address (your street address is optional if you wish to receive a response to your request via email) and indicate your preference on how our response to your request should be sent (email or postal mail). We will not accept requests via the telephone or by fax. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information.
XII. Data Security
We have implemented commercially reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Unfortunately, no transmission of information via the Internet can be completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
XIII. Contact Information
PIM Brands, Inc.
c/o Legal Department
One PIM Plaza
Park Ridge, NJ 07656
or via our toll-free number: